Friday 1 June 2012

5 months down

So...does the picture to the left mean that I have gone 'to the dark side'?


I am now the owner of my very own eReader, a Kobo.  It was a lovely birthday gift from my very best friend.  Does this mean I will never read a 'real' book again?  Of course not.  Does it mean I won't have to pay for excess baggage because of too many books next time I fly?  Absolutely!


I am a reader, so for me the more ways for me to read the books I want, the better.  The benefits for me are, the obvious, not having to cart piles of books around with me when I go away (especially this year when I can't stop reading!), and also the availability of overseas titles that are released as ebooks, but won't be released as 'real' books in Australia for months and months, if not years.  So from now on I will be reading a mix of both, and while I might share my experience of my first book read as an ebook, I probably won't indicate the form of each book I read, be it 'real' or 'e'.


Enough  about my new toy, let's see some of the treats I have waiting for me in June:



  

No comments:

Post a Comment