Thursday 1 November 2012

2 months to go...


November is upon me, and I only have 61 books to go.  I still find that people are surprised to hear that I am still going.  Do they not wonder why they haven’t heard a peep from me this year?  My life is pretty much work, reading and blogging.  I have no idea what is going on the world, but I have been told that’s probably a good thing!

As I am nearing the end of this challenge, I have been asked what I will do next year.  Well... I won’t be reading and writing about a book a day, but I have enjoyed this year, so I will write another blog, but maybe only limit it to the real WOW books that I read.

I haven’t decided on a name for the new blog yet, but I will post details here for anyone interested.

But…the year is not over, so let’s look at a sample of what's in my reading pile for this month.







No comments:

Post a Comment