Wednesday 1 August 2012

7 months down...

It has been a cold and wet winter here...the only upside to all of the rain, is that it's perfect reading weather.  I love winter...just as long as I don't actually have to go outside!


So, 213 books, that's quite a pile.  The funny thing is, that even though I have read 213 books this year (more in fact if I include all of the picture books I haven't written about!), there are just so many more that I still want to read (and that doesn't even include the adult titles I am missing out on this year!).  I still have books in my pile from July...but as I see the new books for August coming in I get so excited and I want to jump straight into them...the poor July releases still sitting there patiently waiting for me to come back to them.  Even if I could dedicate all of my waking hours to reading, I still don't think I would be able to read everything I wanted to!


Leaving July behind, let's see what I am looking forward to in August:









No comments:

Post a Comment