Tuesday 1 May 2012

4 months down


Wow, May already. Quarter of the year gone. Scary.  April was such a crazy busy month, I must say I am glad it's over.  One of the reasons I am glad it's over is that there are some FANTASTIC looking books coming out in May, that I can't wait to get my hands on!

I usually talk about the books I have read in the previous month, which I have realised makes no sense, as those of you have follow the blog, already know about them.  So today I will preview some of the highlights on my reading pile for May.

May is shaping up to be a pretty good month.  There’s the CBCA National Conference being held in Adelaide from May 17-19, the National Simultaneous Storytime on May 23rd and at least one long awaited sequel…oh, and I have a birthday in May too!

So here are just a few of the books I am excited about for May.  Keep your eyes on this blog to see what I think of them, plus many many more!












No comments:

Post a Comment